Sales Support (Auckland City)
We are looking for confident, fit and fun-loving people to join one of our lead generation teams.
You will be excited about the prospect or being part of a door 2 door team booking appointments in towns around New Zealand.
If you have good communication skills then we want to hear from you today! Literally the only requirement is that you can follow a simple script and ask if people are interested in learning about our services.
Why work for us?
– Late Starts:
It is Mon to Friday, and some Saturday mornings
– Full Training / Easy Work
‘The role involves making home visits to residential customers to offer our services to enhance the value of there home ‘ – Just booking appointments for our Sales Reps. No pressure or selling.
– Step Up
This is a great opportunity to gain skills with the opportunity to move into a role as a Solar Consultant.
We work hard, play harder! Achieve target and be rewarded with drinks and activities. You will never be working alone. You’ll be in a team of 5-7 people with a team leader to help at all times.
What we are looking for in our agents:
- Confidence – If you are naturally self-assured, chances are you can succeed in sales!
- Communication skills – You will need to be able to chat with people from all walks of life.
- Work ethic – We want people who are ambitious and will strive to be the best!
- No experience, no problem! We provide full training to help you reach your potential!
If you possess these qualities and are looking for a new challenge then apply today!
- This is a full-time job
- You will need to have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
- 3 month minimum commitment
Sales Consultant (Auckland City)
We are currently looking for keen individuals with some sales experience, preferably in in-home selling to help service our customers within the Auckland (West, North, South) and Northland areas.You will be helping homeowners who are interested in saving money, eliminate most of their power bill through installing a solar system into their home.
Your role will be visiting people in their own home, assessing suitability of solar power and designing systems for them offering the best advice and solutions to suit their needs and closing them. Interested and confirmed appointments will be provided daily Monday to Friday, Solar energy is the way of the future and we are expanding to service the increased interest we have had from our customers.
Although no specific industry experience is required as we have well proven systems and training, we do require that you possess a positive attitude, genuine drive to succeed and enjoy meeting and talking with new people.
- This is a full-time job
- Remuneration is by way of Retainer plus commission.
- We offer weekends and public holidays off and a flexibleschedule as required
- Own transport required, Full Drivers Licence.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.